Babies, children and adolescent (up to age 18) is in a special nutritional period of life where growth occurs and where behaviours and personality are developing, some of which might be related to nutrition. Such cases can be related to stunted growth, medically diagnosed failure to thrive (FTT) and global development delayed (GDD) for babies and infant, nutrition-related psychiatric issues such as anorexia, bulimia and other body disorders, or just a healthy relationship development with food, as well as other cases.
In addition to that, these groups may suffer from diseases or conditions related to kidney, surgery, cancer and so on. However, they differ varyingly from adults in terms of its nutritional management.
With the best nutrition control along with medical supervision (if required), these issues can be resolved to ensure a healthy growth for the person, both physically and mentally.
- 1Personalized and individualized approach for your specific lifestyle and conditions
- 2Dietary management for condition-specific
- 3Dietary modification and techniques
- 4Support system strategies and utilization
- 5Requirement of growth
Supporting & Its Improvement
- 1Goals, motivation and expectation of improvement
- 2Understanding condition specific from its physiological view and its possible medical complications (if applicable)
- 3Myth and facts surrounding condition-specific
- 4Calorie counting and nutrition labeling
- 5Other lifestyle/nutritional tips that will improve your condition further
Check Our Pricing
Package is available in 1 & 3 months options
Cover your overall health checklist
Analyze and implement for
a better health