TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘ Diet Ideas Sdn Bhd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Suite 9.01, Level 9, Menara Summit, Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 1, UEP, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Our company registration number is 1332581-H. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
All you need to do is to browse through our services and choose the one that suits your preference. You can add to the cart to proceed with the payment. If you are unsure, you can contact our customer service department to assist you. All services provided in this website are designed & curated by qualified dietitians & nutritionists and other certified health professionals.
The dietitian consultations are run through Zoom/WhatsApp Video Call/Phone call according to your preference. However, fitness consultations are run through Zoom only. Customer service (CS) department will email the links to you once you’ve made the payment. At your appointment time, if you don’t appear in the ‘waiting room’ from the link, we will just call you to either sort out the problem or continue by phone. It’s easy!
Only your dietitian, nutritionist and fitness trainer has access to your personal details. Your sessions are completely private so that only you and your dietitian, nutritionist and fitness trainer are able to view them and no audio or video recordings are kept.
Yes, we do provide a customized healthy meal plans according to your meal preferences & health conditions! Feel free to connect with us to discuss in depth on this matter.
We don’t do any refund after you get consultation with our experts. However, if you accidentally purchase the plan and did not get any consultation yet then we will only refund 90% of your total payment.