Excess weight and/or fat presents itself in a variety of form, whether it’s due to disease, lifestyle or others, and it comes with a long-term medical complication if left untreated. With the advent of progress, science and global communication – sieving through information for the correct, and more importantly – the best way to lose weight for your own body will prove to be a confusing task.
Learn from our dietitian for a personal, knowledge-based route to shed off the excess weight and fat.
- 1Personalized and individualized approach for your specific lifestyle and conditions
- 2Dietary management and modification for weight reduction
- 3Body composition analysis, assessment, tracking and monitoring
- 4Snacking, craving and eating-out tips and techniques
- 5Adjusting diet for social events, cravings and other situations
- 6Psychological aspect of weight loss – goals, motivation, expectation, sustainability, habit-forming, perseverance
- 7Calorie counting and nutrition labelling
- 8Circadian rhythm and nutrition-related hormone control
Supporting & Its Improvement
- 1Meal replacement (MRP)
- 2Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) – for those who have a dateline
- 3Muscle maintenance, building and specific body composition
- 4Weight fluctuations in detail
- 5Appetite regulation
- 6Long-term physiological changes and weight rebound
- 7Other lifestyle/nutritional tips that will improve your condition further
For those seeking to increase their weight, whether coming from an underweight status or just looking to fill up your musculature/body structure, gaining weight can be a perplexing journey in the midst of an overweight community around. With the advent of progress, science and global communication – sieving through information for the correct, and more importantly – the best way to gain weight for your own body will prove to be a confusing task, and especially not as simply as eating more and more.
Learn from our dietitian for a personal, knowledge-based route to put on some pounds to your body.
Check Our Pricing
Package is available in 1 & 3 months options
Cover your overall health checklist
Analyze and implement for
a better health